Looking to reduce your infrastructure hardware, licence and support costs?
We provide our software on a fully managed service basis so you don’t need to worry about infrastructure, hosting or data recovery. PDMS can provide any of our products as a fully hosted managed service, with:
- Servers co-located at one of our two world class data centres
- Security including routing, firewall and reverse proxy devices
- A fully licenced operating system and database software
- Comprehensive backup and archive services
- A regular patching and monitoring service
- Full disaster recovery to help protect your business and customers
Our managed services are supported by a Service Level Agreement giving you additional reassurance. This service includes comprehensive management information covering uptime system performance and, where appropriate, usage patterns and web analytics.
PDMS takes the security of its systems very seriously, and in addition to being one of the world’s first to be awarded the International Security Standard ISO 27001:2013, PDMS is a member of the new UK Government-backed and industry supported scheme, Cyber Essentials which covers the basics of cyber security in an organisation’s enterprise or corporate IT system.