Why PDMS R&R
Whatever your challenge, we have the technology and know-how to help you meet it – with practical software solutions that add value and deliver real, tangible results. We don’t measure success on sales or margins – we measure success on your return on investment.
Ten facts about PDMS Registries & Regulation:
- We help our clients do more for less – our solutions create significant cost savings. In many cases, worth millions of pounds.
- We are registry and regulatory industry experts – through relationships with industry bodies and numerous projects over the past decade, we have an in-depth understanding of the technical and business challenges public sector and registry organisations face.
- We have long term relationships – more than 75% of our clients have been with us for 5 years or more.
- We are software experts – we hold a Microsoft Gold Competency in Application Development.
- We care about design and user friendliness – as well as technical experts, we have our own design team, giving our systems, portals and websites a polished, professional look.
- We create efficiency – the systems we have delivered are helping replace uncoordinated or paper-based systems – with centralised data and joined-up processes and workflows.
- We are accredited – our quality management system is audited by LRQA and we hold a number of key ISO accreditations including Quality, Information Security and Environmental Management.
- We are flexible – we can work via a variety of different commercial models – from fixed cost and time and materials through to providing bespoke systems for a monthly fee or shared risk and reward.
- We are end-to-end – we offer a one-stop-shop service, from consultancy, analysis, design and development through to hosting and on-going support and maintenance.
- We are different – we are neither a systems integrator, nor software reseller, nor an ordinary bespoke developer or body shop. We have invested in our own framework and components, significantly reducing the risk and cost of bespoke development software.
You can also download a copy of our “PDMS Your Technology Partner” brochure.